Creative iMedia 2024
You need to complete three units to pass this course.
Two of those units are mandatory – everyone has to do them:
- R093 – Creative iMedia in the media industry. Exam unit. The exam is 1 hour 30 minutes and is done with a pen in an exam hall. 40% of the final mark;
- R094 – Visual identity and digital graphics. Portfolio unit. 25% of the final mark;
You then have to do one more unit from this list. These are all portfolio units worth 35% of the final mark:
- R095 – Characters and comics
- R096 – Animation with audio
- R097 – Interactive digital media
- R098 – Visual imaging
- R099 – Digital games
This means that 60% of the mark is made up of portfolio units.